They can’t afford it so they made a donations page.
- Soliciting money online without providing a good or service is just wong. What sucks is, there are dumb people that will actually donate.
- There are plenty of REAL causes that people should be donating towards. Sims 4 is NOT one of these causes.
- It sucks to even call it donating cause you are not helping toward a good cause or a world changing effort, you are just buying a stranger a video game.
- She asked for 75$ as her ‘Donation Goal’ When at the very least when making a donation page for a video game she could have set the base game price as her ”Donation Goal’. This is just greedy, selfish and disgusting.
- She might actually get donations…And there is nothing illegal about it. Thats sad.
how dare poor people want nice things!!! how dare someone want to support the franchise by buying the game instead of pirating it (like most poor people are forced to do)!!! how dare someone even contemplate playing the sims 4 if they dont happen to have $80 to dish out on a single game!! how does someone have the nerve to ask for approx $10 from 8 people??? what a fucking scam!!!!!
Lol really? Do I really need to point out what is wrong with everything you just said?…No. But of course this is the internet I guess people will always see things how they want to see them. I don’t think I need to say anything other than…READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN. I NEVER said she couldn’t want nice things, but I DID say that she made a donations page for a fucking video game. Wheres her donation page for the poor children that want to drink clean water??
<.< If they don’t have the money for it then why not just wait until they do or until the game gets cheaper? That’s just stupid to make a donation page for wanting a damn game that’s not going to help you do anything but play with virtual dolls. That’s great that she doesn’t want to pirate it and shit but she shouldn’t try to get a free ride just because she’s poor. She should be like most other people who can’t afford it right away or just don’t want to spend that much money on a dumb game and WAIT!
Instead of telling someone you probably don’t know what to do. Mind your own business. If people want to donate, people want to donate. If people would ask for donations, then people are going to ask for donations. “There are real causes out there that blah, blah, blah.” Stop. Just stop. Don’t make one issue, into one thousand more. “She shoudn’t get a free ride because she’s poor.” WOW. Just. Wow.